• Identify potential customers in allocated territory, conduct due diligence and sell company’s products
• Daily / weekly customer visit plan with help of line manager to service and sell to assigned and new customers/buyers/buying houses.
• Selling and servicing preassigned customers.
• Organizing sale meetings and handling the communication with the buyers.
• Achieve set sales targets and collection goals
• Make product presentations to potential corporate customers and possible fleet customers.
• Work on bringing in new buyers, buying houses, customers.
• Doing product, and meeting reports, to access the customers and their preferences in design.
• Manage a team of up to 1 to 3.
• Prepare various activity reports (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly sales reports, outstanding recoveries, etc…)
• Others as deemed necessary by the line manager or the management for the smooth functioning of the operations.
• Tracking the new shipments and follow up and make sure deliver and distribute to store
according to the Launch Plan.
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Export / Import / Merchandising|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Marketing Executive Business Development Merchandiser Executive|
|Address||Civil Lines,Station Road, Near Kotak Mahindra Bank|